Friday, February 6, 2009

My First BLOG Award

 

 

 

 

 


Today, I received my first BLOG Award from Lynda at Lynda’s Recipe Box.  Thanks so much Lynda!!!

Here are the rules for this award:



1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and /or gratitude
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award!

So, here I go:

#1 – Passionfruit Butter
#2 – The Hungry Housewife
#3 - $5 Dinners
#4 – Almost Frugal 
#5 – Baking Like Betty


#6 – Blondie and Brownie
#7 – Cake or Death
#8 – Chaos in the Kitchen
#9 – Cooking with the Preacher’s Wife
#10 – Cupcake Rehab

6 comments:

Starr said...

Hi Amanda - Thanks for stopping by my blog! And THANK YOU for the nice award! It's the first one I've received. I'll be sure to pass it along. I've had fun looking around your blog, and will be back. Have a great day!

Katie said...

Thank you for the award! I have never received a blog award before either so it is very special. I really like your blog so thanks for the compliment!

BakingLikeBetty said...

Thank you so much... I too have never recieved a blog award! Woohoooo!

Liz said...

Thank you, Amanda! I'm so glad to have found your blog, and totally appreciate the award!

Marilla said...

Thank you so much! I'm flattered! :D

Leslie said...

Thank you so very much for thinking of my for an award..that is sooo very sweet!